Tuesday 13 March 2012

Saengil Chuka Hamnida MyungSoo & Eli oppa ♥


Annyeonghaseyo! Firstly,look at my new post title :) Hehe.Saengil Chuka Hamnida MyungSoo & Eli oppa . 
Today is Tuesday,13/03/2012.The date is my two beloved bias Birthday! Huhu~ Happy Birthday to you!
I love both of you very very much! I don't mind if you do not reply my tweet to you! Remember,INSPIRIT always support INFINITE and KISS ME always suppurt U-KISS.Please do not leaved your group..If you do,all fans will cry and cry.. Do the best on your stage.We,your fans will support you forever! Btw,Happy Birthday MYUNGSOO and ELI ! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH ! :* Here,i have edit some picture of MyungSoo conjunction with your birthday :)


Sorry, not very nice like other. This is from Inspirit for you,MyungSoo! Please appreciate it.I know that is 'reckles'.But,I hope you like it..I know that you never read my blog.I know you busy.But,I don't care.Hehe.No matter what happen to you and Infinite member.. Remember,we inspirit always support you all! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM MYUNG SOO! iloveyou forever !

*sori,no about eli.


                                                                                       HAPPY BIRTHDAY MyungSoo & Eli :)
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                         -Nana-